Friday, March 25, 2011

New Web Site is Up! Yahoo!!!

Gracie
(from Faith, Hope and Gracie patten)

Our new web site is up and working. There are a few 'cosmetic' problems that we are getting help with, but I thought it was important to have the new site up. It will be a *WIP for some time to come, and the outlet will be constantly changing.

The BIG NEWS is our offer regarding our fleece doll body fabric. Please see the offer on the new site under special offers or fleece body fabric.

If you have the old site book-marked, it will continue to come up. You will have to type in the site address in your browser to get to the new one.

Please let me know how you like it. All your suggestions and criticisms will be appreciated.

*WIP = work in progress

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you decided to do a BLOG. This is a great way to reach people. I added you to my BLOG so people would know how much I love your dolls.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that you have started a blog. I found out from Sandra aka Mother Goose:) Good luck with your new website. I'm also going to mention it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I also found out from Sandra about your new site and this blog. I've added you to my blog list, and look forward to reading your new posts.

    Have a great day!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your nice comments and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete